Epson Ink Jet Printers Cartridges for Expression Home XP-434
Epson XP-434 ink options and attributes
Epson XP-434 ink cartridges produce DURABrite® Ultra pigment-based ink that is smudge-, fade- and water-resistant to keep your documents looking their best over time. The ink in Epson ink cartridges prints documents that are estimated to remain readable for up to 118 years. The inks are available in an assortment of palettes to suit all of your printing needs. Epson series 288 standard-capacity cartridges come in black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. Black standard cartridges produce a yield of 175 pages and the color cartridges deliver a yield of 165 pages. If your printing needs are larger, the 288XL black cartridges deliver a yield of 500 pages and the color inkjet printer cartridges yield 450 pages.
Using Epson XP-434 ink cartridges
Epson inkjet printer ink can be purchased as a single pack of four or as individual cartridges for replacement of one color at a time. To get the most out of Epson inket printer cartridges, follow these tips:
- Locate the correct color-coded slots for a seamless installation; printers will not run if ink is installed in the wrong slot
- Monitor ink levels, and keep extra ink and toner cartridges on hand for quick and easy change-outs
- Keep the printer turned off when not in use to cover and help preserve the ink in cartridges
- Change cartridges when the Epson printer begins to produce blotchy or fading text
- Always keep new cartridges sealed until ready for use
Epson XP-434 inkjet printer ink selections and compatibilities
If your home or office stays busy, take advantage of the benefits and yields of the 288XL ink cartridges. For optimum performance, it's recommended to use these printer ink cartridges with Epson Expression Home XP printers. Quill Brand Bright White, multipurpose Hammermill paper, and Epson Inkjet Presentation Paper are just a few of the inkjet printer paper options available at Quill that are ideal for use with this inkjet printer ink.