Customers also viewed
hand2mind Owl Pellet Mystery Science Lab Kit, Green/White (90738)
- EDUCATIONAL TOYS: Welcome to the exciting world of biology! Use the included lab tools to dissect real owl pellets, identify animal bones, assemble real animal skeletons, and conduct experiments to turn hard bones into rubbery bones.
- EASY TO USE: The 10 kids STEM experiments and 8 real lab tools allow your kids to explore the science behind animal biology. The kids can perform science experiments and discover what it's like to be a wildlife biologist or veterinarian. STEM kits are a fun way to work and learn through purposeful science-based play.
- LEARN & PLAY: STEM at play kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. STEM at play kits provides materials to support scholastic goals while keeping at-home learning fun.
- AT HOME STEM ACTIVITIES: The 20-page fact-filled colorful lab guide is jam-packed scientific principles, pictures, and information that will keep your kid busy with fun for HOURS in the comfort of your home.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING: STEM at Play kits prepares your kid for the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) career by bringing science concepts to life through hands-on learning. Your child will learn new scientific facts and real STEM careers while having fun dissecting animal bones.
- Introduces children to different animal science STEM careers such as a zoologist, biologist, and veterinarian
- Warning: choking hazard; due to small parts, not for children under three years