HP Laser Printers Cartridges for LaserJet Enterprise M506dn
HP 81 ink options and attributes
HP 81 ink cartridges rely on original HP black toner to produce sharp graphics and clear text for personal and business documents in the HP M605 printer. HP ink cartridges feature built-in cartridge intelligence, which helps users keep track of the amount of ink they have used and when they need to replace ink cartridges. The black HP 81A ink can produce a yield of 10,500 pages to suit smaller business or home offices. For larger printing needs, the HP 81X black ink cartridges deliver a generous yield of 25,000 pages.
Using HP 81 ink cartridges
To get the most out of HP inkjet toner cartridges, follow these tips:
- Monitor the cartridge and be prepared to receive an alert when toner is low
- Keep extra ink and toner cartridges on hand for quick and easy change-outs
- Monitor documents to make sure they are printed evenly, and that text and images are crisp and clear
- Change cartridges when the HP M605 printer begins to produce blotchy, streaking or fading text
- Keep the HP M605 printer turned off when not in use to cover and help preserve the cartridges
- Always keep new cartridges sealed until ready for use
HP 81 ink LaserJet selections and compatibilities
For optimum performance, it is recommended to use HP 81 ink with the LaserJet Enterprise M605 HP laser printer. If your home or office has high print needs, take advantage of the benefits and yields of the HP 81X toner cartridges. Acid-free, archival quality laser paper with 24-pound weight and a brightness level of 98 is available at Quill. This type of paper is available in several sizes and includes up to 500 sheets per ream. It features a heavy weight, smooth surface that provides the ideal blending and brilliant color reproduction.