Customers also viewed
Rubbermaid Fire-Safe Step-On Trash Can, 23 Gallons, Beige (FG614600BEIG)
- Pedal trash cans for waste disposal
- Dimensions: 32-1/2" x 16-1/8" x 19-3/4"
- Capacity of 23 gallons for large amounts of trash in office settings
- Puncture-resistant plastic for sturdiness
- Slow-close integrated lid damper keeps odors and bacteria in the trash can
- Rounded corners on the rim prevent rips in the liners
- Steel wheels make for easier transport
- Complies with complying with OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.1030 for bloodborne pathogens, Factory Mutual (FM) approved, California State Fire Marshal approved for fire safety
Meets Government Regulations
These trash cans meet OSHA regulations for bloodborne pathogens, which makes them ideal for health care settings in doctors' offices, hospitals and nurses' stations that have medical waste. Consider placing these near first aid stations in your manufacturing plant, busy office or break room. Fire-resistant materials follow FM and California state regulations for fire safety, making these trash cans a perfect addition to high-heat environments.
Improves Sanitary Conditions
A slow-close integrated lid damper adds an extra layer of protection that keeps odors and bacteria in the trash can instead of filtering into your office. The overlapping lid helps contains odors even more, while the pedal offers hands-free operation to prevent getting hands soiled from lifting the lid or accidentally touching trash on the inside.
Puncture-resistant construction works well for sharp objects, jagged edges or heavy items that may break through ordinary plastic. Better construction and steel wheels let you move the trash can and empty it safely without having to lift a liner out of the container in case it's too heavy.