Spiral Notebooks(14 Products)
What Different Types of Spiral Notebooks Are Available?
Many styles of books, including journals and art books use what is often called spiral binding. This phrase is used to describe a number of different types of binding. All of them allow the book to open flat and most allow them to fold back completely. Specifically, spiral-bound notebooks use a single plastic coil and are designed for everyday use. Wire-bound notepads use metal wire pieces folded into circles that are pushed through the holes in the notebook. These notepads are ideal for formal, professional use, and they're extra sturdy. Comb binding is a type of spiral binding, and it uses a plastic strip with teeth that grab the holes at the side or top of the book. It's possible to purchase spiral bound notebooks in bulk with any of the binding types. Be sure to stock up on pens and highlighters as well, to cover all your notetaking needs.
What Sizes of Spiral Bound Notebooks Can You Purchase?
Quill offers a variety of spiral notebooks to meet all of your study needs, ranging from 1-subject spiral notebooks to 5-subject notebooks. Read ahead to discover more.
1-Subject Spiral Notebooks
- Single-subject spiral notebooks work well if you want to buy a notebook for each class or only need one spiral notebook
- There are typically around 100 pages in these notebooks
- Available in multiple colors to fit your personality and style
3-Subject Spiral Notebooks
- 3-subject spiral notebooks are great for home, school, or work
- Available in different colors like red, blue, and green
- College ruled for efficient use of space
- Paper is ink bleed resistant
5-Subject Spiral Notebooks
- This is great if you want to keep five subjects organized in one spiral notebook
- Available in different colors like green, red, and black
- Subjects are separated by pocket dividers that store loose-leaf paper
- Keeps you organized when juggling multiple classes
- Use up to 200 sheets
What Spiral Bound Notebook Cover Materials Are There?
Covers on spiral-bound notebooks come in a variety of materials. Choose the one that fits your requirements or personality:
- Plastic covers are durable, water-resistant and many are flexible
- Leather covers have an elegant flair for more formal situations
- Cardboard covers come in many colors, are often hardcover for durability and are easy to write on
- Recycled cover options use post-consumer materials for all aspects of the notebook, ideal for the eco-conscious