Shop Bubble Wrap(51 Products)
What Is Bubble Wrap?
Bubble wrap is a type of shipping material that is filled with air to protect items during transport or in storage. The air-filled bubbles prevent items from shifting during transit and protects them from impact or damage. When you need to ship fragile items, be it individually or in bulk, a bubble wrap roll is just the solution you need. Wrap your items in bubble wrap before putting them in shipping boxes to prevent them from being damaged or broken during transit.
Why Should You Choose Bubble Wrap Rolls?
A bubble wrap roll may be the ideal choice for you or your business for its powerful yet simple features. Bubble wrap rolls are:
- Water-resistant: Typically made from plastic or other similar materials, bubble wrap is a water-resistant material that won’t be damaged, even if the box gets wet or has a moisture issue.
- Lightweight: Since it’s constructed with air as the cushioning device, bubble wrap adds almost no weight to your packages, which saves you money for boxes that are priced by weight.
- Shock-absorbent: The air inside the bubbles makes a great, safe cushion for any jostling or impacts that might occur during the shipping process.
- Abrasion-resistant: By putting a barrier between the item being shipped and the packaging, bubble wrap rolls prevent abrasive scratching or damage. Stretched plastic takes a good deal of force to pierce or damage.
- Flexible: Bubble cushioning wrap is soft and pliable, meaning it can fit in small nooks and crannies if needed to cushion very delicate pieces.
- Transparent: Most bubble wrap is transparent or opaque, providing easy product identification even while fully packaged.
What Factors Should You Consider When Purchasing Bubble Wrap?
Keep the following in mind when purchasing bubble cushion wrap.
Choose bubble size depending on what you’re trying to protect. Smaller, more tightly spaced bubbles are ideal for smaller items that need extra protection inside mailers or when you need to protect against scuffs and scratches. Larger bubbles offer the best protection against impact and are ideal for larger items that may need more protection if dropped or smushed.
Perforated or Non-perforated
Quill offers both perforated and non-perforated bubble wrap rolls. Perforated bubble wrap means that you can easily pull apart sheets of bubble wrap without needing scissors or knives, simplifying usage and saving you time. It also helps you ration out your usage and prevent waste.
If you’re frequently wrapping oddly sized or shaped items for shipping, non-perforated bubble wrap may be more convenient than having to avoid accidentally ripping perforated bubble wrap.
Bubble Roll Width
Choose the width of your bubble wrap roll depending on how wide the item you’re attempting to wrap is. Quill carries a variety of bubble wrap widths, from 12 inches to 48 inches.
Can Bubble Wrap Be Recycled?
Yes! Like plastic bags and other plastic films, bubble wrap can be recycled in any designated recycling bin. Support green initiatives by choosing bubble wrap rolls and check product specifications before recycling to ensure the process is the same.