hand2mind Learn About Feelings Activity Set (92868)
- MINDFULNESS FOR KIDS: Learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development.
- CALM DOWN CORNER CLASSROOM: Therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings. Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect. Our Learn About Feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, relationship skills, responsible decision making, and self-management. Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way. Learn About Feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials.
- SOCIAL SKILLS ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS: This social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, 4 plastic character cubes, 12 Emotions chart for kids, 18 Aba flash cards, and 1 feeling poster. Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language.
- ANGER MANAGEMENT TOYS: The easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings.