Plantronics Trainer Cord Adapter Cable, Black (27019-03)
- This Y-style headset cable adapter is ideal for stable connectivity of two headsets to one phone
- Wired connectivity
- Connector on first end: one Quick Disconnect
- Connector on second end: 2 x Quick Disconnect
- The Quick Disconnect (QD) capability allows the headset to detach without losing the call
- Compatible with: Plantronics M12, P10, P10A, and Plantronics A 20
- Comes in black color
- Microphone mute switch and QD clamp are included in the pack
Use this Plantronics adapter training cable to hook up two headsets to one adapter or amplifier, to enable a trainer to listen while an employee takes calls. The employee receives valuable one-on-one training, improving performance and ensuring that they follow proper procedures.
Switch the Live Microphone
Flip the red toggle switch on this Plantronics adapter training cable to switch the live microphone and enable a trainer to jump onto a call if the caller needs additional assistance. Since only one microphone is live at any time, this adapter cable lets the trainer help an employee during a call without the caller's awareness.
Easy to Use
Set up this Plantronics adapter training cable by plugging it into the adapter or amplifier and then connect the two headsets. This quick and easy set-up lets trainers quickly make the connection between calls if immediate training is needed.